Monday, July 17, 2006

Monday, July 17


I still couldn't insert photos into a blog post, but I discovered that I could use Picasa and Hello software from Google to directly upload the photos with a caption.

You can click on any of the small photos to enlarge them.

I think I will put together an online photo album and put a link to it on the blog. I probably won't do that until we get back though.

Last night we walked down to the Bellagio to see the fountains, but because of high winds they cancelled. I hope we can see them tonight, our last night in Vegas. We did get to see the Mirage volcano though, and I'll attempt to post a photo.

There were severe thunderstorms that moved in right behind us along I-40 yesterday. Luckily we stayed ahead of them, and they passed to the south of Las Vegas. We had really high winds though.

The ti pirate ship show only woke me up twice last night. They set off some really loud fireworks during the show.

No comments: